GDBA - Georgian Distributors Business Association and CITA - Georgian Association of Automotive Inspection Centers have signed a Memorandum of Understanding.
Under the Memorandum, with special conditions, GDBA members will be provided with:
· Service of inspection centers and assessment of the technical condition of vehicles, even before the inspections.
· Personal Cabinet service: Registry, effective vehicle search engine (with filter function) and inspection reminder service with the electronic notification;
· Personal manager service;
· Discount project – autocard.ge;
· Exclusive offers on products of the different companies;
· Training/retraining of professional staff in the only training-examination center in the technical field in the Caucasus Region.
"We will take care of the technical maintenance of GDBA members' transport, which means technical inspection service in any city and district. In addition, our specialists will constantly ensure that the vehicles of GDBA members are technically straightened and that these services will be much more accessible for GDBA members.
In addition, we will educate and train the drivers, this will be a special offer for GDBA members”, - Davit Meskhishvili, the president of Georgian Association of Automotive Inspection Centers.